SafeAisle sistema móvil IIDEX / NeoCon Canadá 2010
August 18, 2010
As the single most important industry event of the year in Canada for commercial interiors and the built environment, Montel is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting its newly designed user-friendly SafeAilse™ high-density powered mobile storage system at the upcoming IIDEX/NeoCon Canada in Toronto on September 23-24, 2010. Visit Montel's booth #1719 at the Direct Energy Centre and learn more about the SafeAisle powered system. Exhibit hours are Thursday September 23 (9:00 am to 6:30 pm) and Friday September 24 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm).
In a continuous improvement process to provide a high-quality storage product that meets the files and storage workspace environment needs and expectations of its clients, SafeAisle was developed with the highest standards of quality for safety, security, performance and durability.
Listed hereafter are the new key enhanced features of Montel’s SafeAisle:
- LED Guard Technology™ (Complete aisle-detection passive safety system) Patent Pending
- Simple no-reset control
- Trendy design controls
- LED-friendly visual backlit indicators
- Audio feedback available (Adjustable sound, multilingual)
- Indicator lights (Locked, system error)
- Selection of control unit colors (Black, silver, charcoal grey)
- Adjustable infrared distance measuring sensors
- Entering opening aisle
- Entering closing aisle/programmable automatic carriage reversal
- Multi-tasking aisles
- PDA-friendly Wi-Fi remote control
- Sequential move or block move
Established in 1924, Montel Inc. is the pioneer of high-density mobile shelving storage system solutions in North America. Manufacturer of products for office, institutional and industrial applications, Montel’s achievements include some of the most prestigious projects in North America and around the world. Family-owned and privately held, the company serves clients through a network of Authorized Distributors throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. To learn more about Montel and/or for a no-obligation space storage analysis, contact us at 877-935-0236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.