Rangement mobile SafeAisle présenté au NeoCon 2011
May 2, 2011
Montel is pleased to announce today that it will be exhibiting its SafeAisle® high-density powered mobile storage shelving system at this year's NeoCon World's Trade Fair in Chicago, IL on June 13-15, 2011.
Visit Montel's Market Suite #7-4030 at the Merchandise Mart to learn more about SafeAisle®. Exhibit hours are Monday June 14 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm), Tuesday June 15 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm), and Wednesday June 16 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
In a continuous improvement process to provide a high-quality storage product that meets the files and storage workspace environment needs and expectations of its clients, SafeAisle® was developed with the highest standards of quality for safety, security, performance and durability.
Listed hereafter are the new key enhanced features of Montel’s SafeAisle®:
- LED Guard Technology™ (Complete aisle-detection passive safety system)
- Simple no-reset control
- Trendy design controls
- LED-friendly visual backlit indicators
- Audio feedback available (Adjustable sound, multilingual)
- Indicator lights (Locked, system error)
- Selection of control unit colors (Black, silver, charcoal grey)
- Adjustable infrared distance measuring sensors
- Entering opening aisle
- Entering closing aisle/programmable automatic carriage reversal
- Multi-tasking aisles
- Smartphone Wi-Fi remote control
- Sequential move/block move/single move/override move
Established in 1924, Montel Inc. is the pioneer of high-density mobile shelving storage system solutions in North America. Manufacturer of products for office, institutional and industrial applications, Montel’s achievements include some of the most prestigious projects in North America and around the world. Family-owned and privately held, the company serves clients through a network of Authorized Distributors throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. To learn more about Montel and/or for a no-obligation space storage analysis, contact us at 877-935-0236 or email@example.com.
Contact Media Relations
Joey P. Boudreau
Tel: 418-248-0235 Ext. 254
Send an e-mail