Small parts and tools need to be easily accessible in order to work efficiently. The workbenches we offer allow total flexibility to perform a wide array of tasks with everything at reach.
Workbenches are a safe investment that yields high returns. In addition to being space-saviors, they boost your workers productivity and safety on the job. Made to last, our workbenches provide protection to the tools and items they store. And that’s not all! With a host of add-ons and a variety of accessories, you can upgrade them with extra shelves, LED lighting and many other modular features.
OPTIMIZE AND GET RESULTS
Our workbenches offer several unique features such as:
- Perforated rear panels can be installed on top of workbenches to hang tool holders, hooks, and storage containers.
- Adjustable shelves, dividers, steel bins, and storage containers can be hung under, above or on either side of the workbenches.
- The workbenches are pre-drilled with pilot holes to accommodate a large variety of tops or simply choose the hard laminate tops if you do no want the standard steel tops.
- Drawer cabinets nicely complement your functional workbench.
- Add mobility with casters.
- Overhead fluorescent tubes light directly downward your working area.
- Power supplies can be attached to the support pillars of the rear perforated panels without the need of any tools.
We designed our workbenches with the following benefits in mind:
- A mobile solution if you decide to add casters.
- Complimentary products and accessories are interchangeable between product lines, thus offering versatility.
- A flexible and evolutive solution with the possibility to configure and reconfigure your workbench easily and without any tools.
- A safe investment that yields high returns.
- Workbenches are space saving and provide full protection to the tools and materials stored.
- Made to withstand all the heavy-duty tools and machines that you may use, and can withstand operational rigors.
- An ergonomic design preventing loss of productivity and potential work-related injuries.
Overhead LED Aisle Lighting
Stainless Steel Countertop for Heavy-Duty Mobile Drawer Cabinet
Hardwood Countertop for Heavy-Duty Mobile Drawer Cabinet
Industrial Modular Drawers - 3 to 8 Compartments
Industrial Modular Drawers - 12 to 24 Compartments
Industrial Modular Drawers - 32 to 44 Compartments
Related case studies
Why choose montel Storage Solutions?
GET FAST ROI FROM YOUR SQUARE FEET
SAVE AT LEAST 50% OF YOUR VALUE-GENERATING SPACE
work with storage-savvy experts
we manufacture the one and only solution: the best one
CUSTOMIZE STORAGE TO YOUR NEEDS
WE CAN HANDLE ANY WEIGHT, LENGTH, DEPTH, WIDTH OR HEIGHT
ORGANIZE YOUR SKUS BETTER
gain productivity. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & SECURITY ARE IMPROVED
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.