Conservation storage solutions
Designed and engineered to house a variety of museum collections, our high density conservation storage solutions are incontestably the ideal mobile or static storage solutions for maximum conservation and security.
Protect and preserve the irreplaceable
Wether mobile or static, we offer a full line of conservation storage solutions for museums and art galleries. Our systems are second to none in fit and finish, quality, breadth, color selection, and accessories, and are suitable for all types of collections. Our compact modular systems can be expanded and adjusted to keep your collections stores, accessible, protected and well-organized. Ceiling-suspended or floor mounted pull-out screens, smoothly operated art racks, versatile cabinets and mobile shelving and display shelves solutions will optimize your space with safe, useful, and attractive museum and art gallery storage that will accommodate your changing and growing collections.
Types of items
- Photographs, Posters, Engravings, Prints and Pictures
- Canvas and Frames
- Fine Art
- Art Books and Rare Books
- Wet Collections
- Public, Commercial and Private Galleries
- Curators and Collectors
- Colleges, High Scools, Middle Schools and Universities
- Historical Societies
- Entomology Museums
- Botany Museums
- 100% increase in storage capacity within the same square footage.
- Adjustability for continuous and future storage possibilities.
- Convenience to store collection items with various weights and irregular heights and widths.
- Locking doors and drawers for the protection and safety of priceless artifacts.
- Facilitate smooth shelving and safe retrieval with durable and quiet mobile solutions.
- Movable and static storage solutions as well as drawers, racks and other hardware for flexible browsing and conservation.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL WITHIN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no obligation FREE design analysis including pricing, ROI, 2D and 3D renderings.