Forensic, judicial and scientific evidence storage
Our secure and compact evidence storage solutions are designed with the concerns and challenges of evidence storage processes and compliance. Ensure and maintain chain of custody by trusting our customizable high-density static and mobile storage systems.
Preserve the probative value of evidence
The challenges of storing evidence generally has to do with funding, space, and with environmental controlled conditions. To assist, we have the high-density static and mobile storage systems that will best outfit, organize and secure your evidence, making sure to capitalize on your available space. Mobile storage promotes a robust inventory, one that isn’t hampered by disorganization but retains the highest amount of products in the smallest space possible. Removing aisles takes half of what was once a storage area and transforms it into a sleek, optimized workstation. With additional mechanical or digital locking mechanisms, mobile crime lab storage can fulfill security expectations at every level. Since there are various kinds of evidence, our shelving, racking, lockers, door and drawer cabinets and other storage systems adapt to evidence items of all shapes and sizes, from biological specimens to weapons, garnments and furniture. Whether large or small, your forensic, legal and scientific evidence will be securely and properly stored according to their nature. Ideal for long-term or bulk evidence storage, use our compact high-density mobile storage systems which you can customize with various options such as lockable cabinets, remote monitoring or PIN control pads. From controlled-environments to warehouses, our flexible products are specially designed to accomodate your department's needs, process, regulations and space. With our storage solutions protect, organize and preserve your evidence and maintain a solid evidentiary chain of custody.
Types of items
- DNA and biological evidence
- Packaged evidence
- Bulk evidence
- Short-term evidence
- Long-term evidence
- Refrigerated evidence
- Climate controlled facilities
- Refrigerated, cold and frozen evidence storage
- Public safety services
- Law enforcement
- Forensic laboratories
- Off-site warehouse
- Securely store large, medium and small items with a modular system that can easily adjust and expand.
- Protect and preserve with ergonomic access and maximum accessibility.
- Possibility to store in a climate-controlled environment that breathes and works well with any ventilation system.
- Diverse powder coat paint finishes for attractive storage.
- Reduce the square footage taken up by storage areas and free up more space for main activities.
- Specialized solutions tailored to your needs, combining convenience and security for the management and preservation of evidence, material and equipment, such as our Digital Evidence Locker equipped with a system of fingerprint access.