Mobile storage systems for pharmaceutical products
Strict safety norms and quality standards are at the heart of your concerns. We understand that reality and that is why we offer storing solutions that go well beyond your expectations. Discover our cutting-edge multi-usage high-density mobile solutions designed for your industry environments.
QUALITY AND SAFETY ABOVE ALL
In an industry like pharmaceuticals, where innovation is paramount, you must be able to rely on cutting edge technology and efficient fixtures for your storage solutions. Make the most out of your space with our aesthetically pleasing, durable, secure and endlessly customizable mobile high-density storage systems. They are designed as cost effective solutions, fitting the modern demands of medical facilities, pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies. Composed of conventional high-density racking and shelving installed on mobile bases and rails, they are fully customizable to fit the needs of your industry. Discover how, with our mobile systems, you can increase efficiency, quality and security through quickly locating and accessing your inventory. Wether your challenge is storing chemical products, laboratory equipment, or even medication, we have a mobile or static high density storage solution ready to remedy the situation. Take a look!
Types of items
- Boxes, files and folders
- Packaging and labels
- Temperature sensitive products
- Transdermal patches
- Pharmaceutical products
- Dressing products
- Medical industry
- Climate controlled facilities
- Refrigerated warehouses
- Healthcare and hospitals
- Manufacturing plants
- Secured storage
- Optimal workplace safety by lowering the risk of harm caused by bending, lifting and pulling.
- Securely store large, medium and small items with a modular system that can easily adjust and expand.
- Our mobile solutions are designed specifically with pharmaceutical companies in mind, making certain medication and other supplies are kept in stable conditions, maintaining the quality of products (hygiene, safety and storage conditions).
- A logical system for storing supplies, categorized in a way that facilitates their use in an organized and timely manner, will increasing efficiency among your staff, simplifying stock management and making efficient use of your space.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.