Rare books and special manuscripts collections storage
Optimize storage of all your rare book and special manuscript collections with our high-density shelving solutions that generate cost savings by saving space. Their convenient design facilitates organizing and retrieving what you need, when you need it, and with the utmost care.
Protecting pieces of the past
Your rare book collections and special manuscripts necessitate a highly regulated environment, which typically requires extra dedicated space. Designed for stable and controlled environments, our high-density space-saving shelving systems can help you care for your precious collections within your actual footprint. No need to rent or build extra storage space! More importantly, our systems are fully customizable with complements and accessories, so you can keep your collections stored in optimal temperature, humidity and airflow, while benefiting of outstanding capacity and sturdiness with the utmost efficiency and versatility. Also, with a variety of unique safety and security features, you can also control access to your stored items. Installed on a high-density powered mobile system, you can leverage your space even further.
Are you looking for an efficient storage solution? We know that every project is unique. That's why we will assist you to design a customized solution.
Types of items
- Art books and rare books
- Maps and charts
- Reference books
- Law books
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Public, commercial and private galleries
- Curators and collectors
- Historical societies
- Education facility
- Municipal libraries
- Government libraries
- 100% increase in storage capacity with the same square footage.
- Unique and personalized storage with adjustable add-ons.
- Keep your inventory safe, well organized and out of the way.
- Made from high quality materials and first class designs, offering unrivaled durability and quality.
- Leading-edge mobile systems providing smooth operation, low vibration and controlled deceleration that prevent likelyhood of jarring stops.
- Protect and preserve with ergonomic access and maximum accessibility.
- Possibility to store in a climate-controlled environment that breathes and works well with any ventilation system.
- Locking doors for the protection of priceless artifacts.
- Possibility of segmenting collections according to their contents.