Retail mobile shelving storage
As the retail world is extremely competitive, stand out from the competition. Get an extra edge that will set you apart from the rest and aim for storage excellence with our mobile high density systems.
With our high-density mobile systems, the best on the market, configure your store's shelving to suit your diverse needs. We offer you a complete range of modular, extensible and customizable mobile products, carefully designed to optimize the space of your warehouse or of your backroom.
Our mobile storage systems are composed of conventional racking installed on mobile bases. This unique setup allows ease to add on to and expand, thus adapting to your evolving needs. Since sometimes storage space is at an absolute premium, you will certainly benefit from this flexibility that maximizes the space available. No need to relocate, no need to rent additional storage! Simply reorganixe your actual storage space with our high density mobile shelving and racking.
With our solutions, discover the square footage that you did not know you owned and enjoy the benefits of better service and better sales!
- A more efficient and productive workforce.
- Maximized use of your actual vertical and horizontal space.
- Put your mind at ease knowing your workers and staff can safely and easily mobilize units, no matter their charge and height.
- A warehouse storage system makes the warehouse more organized, providing you the convenience of managing or maintaining a warehouse without stress.
- Diverse powder coat paint finishes for attractive storage.
- Pick from a great selection of components for displays and storage units, including dividers, single-face and double-face options, sloped displays, drawers, pull-out trays and more.
Montel's Mobile Bike Rack System helped Vélomania safely store their client's bikes and equipment
Vélomania was looking for a storage solution that could safely hold all of its customers' bikes and equipment in a small space. Montel's SMARTSPACE 2MA and SMARTSPACE 2M mobile storage systems have enabled Vélomania to store more bikes and equipment, in less space, and safely.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.