Law Enforcement, Police & Sherif's Departments Storage Solutions
From the small sherif's department to the largest law enforcement building, our range of storage solutions are the sturdiest, secure and flexible available.
Serve & Protect
Law enforcement departments have unique challenges for specialized storage, which can include limited storage space and high security requirements. Our multiple mobile and static solutions meet those needs, by effectively storing and protecting multiple types and sizes of items so you can serve and protect with total peace of mind. Our many solutions are designed to provide organized, versatile and space-efficient practical storage of all supplies, material and equipment involved in your operations, such as evidence, gear, guns and folders. Better storage leads to better work for the community you serve. Whether it be state-of-the-art high-density mobile systems, static systems, lockers, or cabinets, we can provide you industry-leading storage solutions designed and built in a manner that improves your operations.
Types of items
- Boxes, Files and Folders
- Protective Gear and Accessories
- Guns, Firearms, Rifles, Hand Guns, Shotguns and Pistols
- Duty Bags
- Personal Effects
- Public Safety Services
- Law Enforcement
- Mounted Police
- Municipal, County Or State Public Safety
- Private Security Companies
- Adjustability for continuous and future storage possibilities.
- Fast return on investment (ROI).
- Highly secure storage solutions with optional locks and advanced security features, allowing to keep firearms and other stored items assembled for quick usage.
- Specialized solutions tailored to your needs, combining convenience and security for the management and preservation of evidence, materials, equipment, etc. For example, our flagship product, robust and waterproof, the Digital Evidence Locker, which keeps your items stored well insulated when not in use, and which is equipped with a system of fingerprint access.
- The highest performance and durability, built with premium components, such as hinged doors, heavy-duty handles and powder- coated steel.