Museum textiles storage
Our large range of top-of-the-line high-density storage solutions will help you upgrade your historic clothing and textile storage areas, large or small.
Protect and preserve
Flat, boxed, hanging, or rolled on mounts, your fragile museum textiles and garnments collections must be safely handled, protected and preserved. They need to be subject to minimum abrasion, folding, and pressure, as well as protected from light, dust, dirt, airborne pollutants, insects, and any abrupt humidity and temperature variation. Our flexible high-density mobile and static museum shelving and racking solutions prolong the life of all artifacts. In addition, they aid in the organization of the collections and retrieval of any artifact, thereby minimizing handling and maximizing accessibility. Whatever your institutional needs, the size and nature of your collections, we can provide you with storage products adapted to projected growth of your collections, budget and space.
Types of items
- Garments clothing and textiles
- Handbags, scarves and other accessories
- Rolled textiles
- Quilts and other layered textiles
- Boxed textiles
- Public, commercial and private galleries
- Curators and collectors
- Exhibition facilities
- Hall of fame
- Historical societies
- Anthropology museums
- Clothing, costumes and textiles museums
- 100% increase in storage capacity with the same square footage.
- Adjustability for future storage possibilities.
- Optimal workplace safety by lowering the risk of harm caused by bending, lifting and pulling.
- Keep your inventory safe, well organized and out of the way.
- Securely store large, medium and small items with a modular system that can easily adjust and expand.
- Diverse powder coat paint finishes for attractive storage.
- Locking doors for the protection of priceless artifacts.
- Mobile and static storage solutions as well as drawers, racks and other hardware for flexible browsing.
- Storage that promotes airflow and cleanliness.