Pallet Mobile Racking Storage Systems
Our industrial high-density mobile storage systems designed for pallet racking can boost your storage capacity by 50% and maximize productivity without compromising selectivity or efficiency. Discover how!
TROUBLE-FREE PALLET MOBILE RACKING
Our mobile storage systems for pallet racking are composed of conventional pallet racking installed on mobile bases. This unique setup allows ease to add on to and expand, thus adapting to your evolving needs.
You will greatly benefit from our high density mobile shelving solutions. It creates space, improves productivity, accommodates growth, allows for fully customizable and accessible storage, and increases storage safety in your workplace. Our distinctive high-density mobile storage systems are compact and will reduce your storage footprint by 50% or make you gain 100% greater storage capacity. That’s a load of potential you can surely benefit from! With added security features, secure functionalities, and a whole list of add-ons to personalize your storage solution, our modular and ergonomic systems will certainly maximize your available storage space in a cost-effective way.
Types of items
- Boxes, Files and Folders
- Packaging and Labels
- Wood pallets
- Pallets for mechanical and industrial parts
- Airplane parts
- Pallets for wine, beer and spirits bottles
- Factories and Plants
- Manufacturing Facility
- Inventory Management
- Service Centers
- Shipping and receiving
- Distribution Centers
- Fast return on investment (ROI).
- Leading edge mobile systems providing smooth guidance, low vibration and controlled deceleration and preventing likelyhood of jarring stops.
- Variable control and security options ensure ease of operation and absolutely safety to adapt to your specific requirements and work environments.
- Easily accessible and maximizes the efficiency of your working teams on the ground.
- Mobile systems designed for pallet racking can boost your storage capacity by 60%, maximizing productivity and minimizing the hassle of having to move stock to another area of the warehouse for inventory counts.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL WITHIN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no obligation FREE design analysis including pricing, ROI, 2D and 3D renderings.