Storage systems for distribution centers
See how a well-designed and organized storage system can allow you to maximize your response time and improve the efficiency of your teams on the ground. Our high density shelving and racking systems are the solution to your warehouse’s mission of distributing goods!
Performance, adaptability and strong ROI
Response time is at the heart of the operations at your distribution centers. Our storage solutions, which are adapted to your market, will enable you to improve productivity, shorten delays and increase performance. See how our compact, modular, flexible and scalable mobile or static solutions can accommodate your activity.
If you're interested in high-density mobile shelving systems that can save you time and money, ask about our compact and modular mobile solutions. With them, you can increase your storage density by 50%. Our high-density mobile racking and shelving systems are an incredibly efficient option for slow-moving, heavy or bulky items, cold storage, time-sensitive items, and pretty much any situation that necessitates better use of valuable floor space in your distribution center. Contact us so we can help you solve your storage issues.
Types of items
- Packaging and labels
- Manufactured products
- Factories and plants
- Distribution centers
- Fast return on investment.
- Optimize your space horizontally and vertically, and maximize the storage of your growing SKU in an organized storage solution with a high holding capacity.
- Keep your inventory safe, well organized and out of the way.
- Flexibility and modularity to store a huge range of sizes and shapes.
- Performance engineered and built tough for high load capacities.
- Fit 50% more in less space.
- Accommodate your specific distribution requirements with storage solutions designed to optimize the processes involved with receiving, storage, put-away, replenishment, case and piece picking, consolidation and order packing.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.