Business office administrative files and storage solutions
Choosing the right storage system can make a positive difference to your organization. And to get the most of your space, our mobile or static compact solutions are the industry benchmark.
Get the most out of your space
Improve productivity and performance with our intelligent high-density shelving and filing systems that optimize capacity and adapt to your business’s changing needs. By choosing the right system, you can make a positive difference to your organization. Our compact mobile and static solutions provide storage that both makes the most of your space and adapts as your needs evolve. Whatever the nature of your business, they could help you build productivity, innovation and teamwork; consolide staff, equipment and files; maximize control and security; and open up more space for operations through more efficient storage.
Types of items
- Boxes, files and folders
- IT equipment
- Patient files
- Files, binders and folders
- Admission and discharge documents
- Administration and finance
- Corporate library
- Accounting firms
- Engineering firms
- Financial institutions
- Law firms
- Insurance companies
- Real estate companies
- Our movable and stationary systems are the smart choice, because they give you the most bang for your buck in terms of capacity, and that means a better return on investment for your storage dollars.
- Our wide range of static, mechanical and powered filing and shelving systems give you the ability to efficiently manage all your files, folders, boxes, records, accounts - and can upgrade your capacity by 50% or more.
- An increase in productivity thanks to streamlined operations, improved workflow and more accurate record-keeping.
- Total adaptability: with various modular and reconfigurable products available, reorganizing your storage to address your needs could not be easier.
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.