Museum Storage Systems
Wether mobile of fixed, our modular systems can be expanded and adjusted to keep your collections stored, accessible, easily manageable, protected and well organized. Create the dynamic, informative and educational space you desire with our state-of-the-art museum storage systems.
MASTER THE FINE ART OF STORAGE
Freestanding or suspended art screens and panels, smoothly operated pull-out double-sided panels, versatile display cabinets and mobile shelving solutions will optimize your space with safe, useful, easily accessible and attractive storage for artwork of all sizes and weight. See how our multiple space-saving solutions will accommodate your changing and growing collections.
Types of items
- Photographs, Posters, Engravings, Prints and Pictures
- Canvas and Frames
- Boxes, Files and Folders
- Garments Clothing and Textiles
- Fine Art
- Art Books and Rare Books
- Wet Collections
- Curators and Collectors
- Exhibition Facilities
- Historical Societies
- Geoscience Museums
- Mammalogy Museums
- Paleontology Museums
- Technology and Science Museums
- Education Facility
- Entomology Museums
- Botany Museums
- Protect and preserve while gaining ergonomic access and maximum accessibility.
- Diverse powder coat paint finishes for attractive storage.
- Locking doors for the protection of priceless artifacts.
- Convenience to store collection items with various weights and irregular heights and widths.
- Mobile and fixed storage solutions as well as drawers, racks and other hardware for flexible browsing.
- Save at least 50% of your space or double your storage capacity, thus contributing directly to the reduction of storage-related costs and create new space availability inside existing facilities.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL WITHIN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no obligation FREE design analysis including pricing, ROI, 2D and 3D renderings.