Off-site book depositories and archival shelving
Off-site book depositories and archival warehouses represent more than just a place to store volumes and documents. They are also a critical investment. Meet your needs and budget with our innovative range of compact high-density systems.
Preserve with efficiency
Our off-site depositories and archival shelving solutions offer you evolutive and safe shelving and racking options for all your books, records and other archives, whether financial, administrative, legal, or other. As you need somewhere to store and handle all these items and documents, we can ensure practical, intelligent storage with our remarkable range of high-density systems. Our compact storage solutions have been meticulously designed to take into account key issues for administrators: the need to protect and care for archives of various weights and sizes, the need of a secure and highly organized facility making archives easy to find and retrieve, the need to expand and adjust when needed, as well as the crucial need to lower administrative costs by saving on the square footage used. Our mobile shelving options allow items to be stored on shelves, racks and cabinets mounted on rails, eliminating wasted aisle space.
Let's explore the storage options available to you and maximize every inch of your off-site storage warehouse or vault. We can plan, set up and service a custom-made and specially engineered archival storage system which will meet the needs and composition of your documents, of your requirements , as well as of your budget. With our storage solutions, you can plan for the future in all of the ways you envision.
Types of items
- Boxes, files and folders
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Colleges, high scools, middle schools and universities
- Distribution centers
- Temporary storage facilities
- Government libraries
- Administration and finance
- Research facilities
- 100% increase in storage capacity with the same square footage.
- Adjustability for future storage possibilities.
- Fast return on investment.
- Minimize storage & space allocation as well as inventory process and costs.
- Possibility of segmenting collections according to their contents.
- Mobile and static storage solutions as well as drawers, racks and other hardware for flexible browsing.
- Storage that promotes airflow and cleanliness.
- Compact high-density systems which optimize space utilization and maximize storage capacity.
- Systems that can be installed on mobile carriages, to save on footprint, improve your workflow as well as your productivity.
- Systems available with a wide range of configurations, sizes, capacities, components and accessories, which can be customized for individual requirements.