Warehouse storage systems
Our industrial storage systems offer your warehouses the best storage with a vast number of possible customizable and reconfigure solutions, all adapted to your specific needs. Organize your supplies in an orderly fashion with our high-density solutions.
By updating your warehouse’s storage, you will gain extra space, save on storage costs and maximize the efficiency of your working teams on the ground. Discover our compact mobile and static storage systems, pallets racking systems, versatile shelving systems and other high-density storage solutions, which all offer your warehouse infinite ways to store objects of all shapes and sizes perfectly. See how you can expand your production and storage areas without expanding your premises!
- Fast return on investment.
- A more efficient and productive workforce.
- Fit 50% more in less space.
- Free up floor space, create a more efficient pick and move SKU faster by consolidating them in an organized system that cuts down search and travel time.
- Optimize the efficiency of your mobile storage solution by using our wide selection of products and optional accessories, including security features, carts and cabinets, lockable doors, drawer dividers and storage bins.
Miller Industries maximized their space and streamlined their processes with Montel Mobile Racking
Miller Industries is a leading name in high-performance car carrier manufacturing and reliable towing services. With all their product and services, Miller had to spread its operation over five off-site warehouses of around 52,000 square feet total. Now, with Montel's heavy-duty powered mobile rack systems SAFERAK® 32P AND SAFERAK®, Miller was able to decrease its storage footprint to 25,000 square feet, and bring all their product back in-house. Watch the video to see even more benefits Miller Industries got from making the switch to mobile racking systems.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.