Beer kegs & beer mobile storage systems
Gain operational efficiency with smarter and more compact high density storage, as well as preserve your investment and maintain your beer's superior quality.
STORAGE SYSTEMS FOR YOUR NEEDS
Our industrial storage systems will enable you to store bottles, beer cases or barrels in order to maximize the surface available in your wharehouse, commerce or distribution center. They are composed of conventional racking and shelving installed on mobile bases and rails. These systems have been designed to give you flexibility and versatility while providing a reliable, space efficient storage system setup for your premises. Imagine having a storage unit that can be adapted according to your needs! Our high-density mobile shelving and mobile racking systems allow ease to add on to and expand, thus adapting to your evolving needs. Easy to use and compact, our systems make reorganising your beer and beverage products storage a breeze. See how our industrial shelving and racking systems grant a better management and storage of your products, regardless of your environment.
Types of items
- Bottles and boxes
- Yeast, Wheat, Malt, Corn, Rice and Grains
- Draught Beer
- Kegs, Cans and Bottles
- Food Plants
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Beverages Industry and Wineries
- Shipping and receiving
- Distribution Centers
- Large surface stores
- Manufacturing plants
- User-friendliness: a single user can operate the installation’s heaviest rack without assistance.
- Fast return on investment (ROI).
- Leading edge mobile systems providing smooth guidance, low vibration and controlled deceleration and preventing likelyhood of jarring stops.
- Store securely large, medium and small items, with a modular system which can be easily adjusted and expanded.
- Fit 50% more SKU's in less space.
- Free up floor space, create a more efficient pick and move SKU's faster by consolidating SKU's in an organized system that cuts down search and travel time.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL WITHIN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no obligation FREE design analysis including pricing, ROI, 2D and 3D renderings.