Mobile storage systems for beer and beer kegs
Gain operational efficiency with smarter and more compact high-density storage. Preserve your investment and maintain your beer's superior quality.
STORAGE SYSTEMS FOR YOUR NEEDS
Our industrial storage systems will enable you to store bottles, beer cases or barrels in order to maximize the area available in your wharehouse, commerce or distribution center. They are composed of conventional racking and shelving installed on mobile bases and rails. These systems are designed to give you flexibility and versatility while providing a reliable, space-efficient storage setup for your premises. Imagine having a storage unit that can adapt according to your needs! Our high-density mobile shelving and mobile racking systems can easily allow add-ons and expand, thus adapting to your evolving needs. Easy to use and compact, our systems make reorganising your beer and beverage products storage a breeze. See how our industrial shelving and racking systems can help better manage and store your products, regardless of your environment.
Types of items
- Bottles and boxes
- Yeast, wheat, malt, corn, rice and grains
- Draught beer
- Kegs, cans and bottles
- Food plants
- Refrigerated warehouses
- Beverages companies and wineries
- Shipping and receiving
- Distribution centers
- Large surface stores
- Manufacturing plants
- A single user can operate the installation’s heaviest rack without assistance.
- Fast return on investment.
- Leading-edge mobile systems providing smooth operation, low vibration and controlled deceleration that prevent likelyhood of jarring stops.
- Securely store large, medium and small items with a modular system that can easily adjust and expand.
- Fit 50% more in less space.
- Free up floor space, create a more efficient pick and move SKU faster by consolidating them in an organized system that cuts down search and travel time.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.