First responder and fire station storage systems
Extinguish delays in accessing vital firefighting and rescue gear, equipment and supplies at your station with our compact and secure high-density storage solutions.
ORGANIZE. SECURE. READY TO GO.
Saved time can mean saved lives. Respond to emergencies with speed and preparedness, with safely stored and centralized equipment, with every piece in its own designated storage space. The easier the access, the quicker the response time in case of an emergency. With our compact shelving and racking systems, speed through high-capacity organization.
Built with conventional shelving mounted on mobile bases, our high-density mobile shelving and racking lineup of first responders equipment storage systems will efficiently allow for rapid response. Highly efficient and highly secure, they make the most out of your department’s valuable floor space. We offer plenty of options to customize your systems to fit objects of any weight and size, from fire extinguishers and hoses to hazmat suits and other gear.
Types of items
- Protective gear and accessories
- Oxygen tanks
- Medical kits
- Fire gear
- Rescue gear
- Public safety services
- Fire departments
- First responders
- Fire protection
- Open spaces and mobile systems that allow easy and secure access to all areas.
- A layout efficiency that improves traffic, time and people management.
- Easily accessible shelves maximize the efficiency of your working teams.
- Collapsible storage options that allow you to keep an extensive inventory of equipment and still retain half of the floor plan.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.