Library shelving and storage solutions
Optimize the storage of all your resources, from administrative documents in your office to the books and periodicals in your library, with our high-density mobile or static shelving solutions.
Safety. Reliability. Flexibility.
Our compact static and mobile shelving solutions for libraries have been painstakingly designed to address your concerns: the ability to evolve as your collections expand, protecting books and other documents, smooth integration into the layout of your library, and the safety of users. Our storage solutions will respect your dynamic library and provide users with an exceptional high-density experience, intelligent design and elegant style. Since most libraries have limited financial resources, our systems reduce administrative costs by saving 50% of the space used. Discover how!
Types of items
- Boxes, files and folders
- IT equipment
- Maps and charts
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Dictionaries and encyclopedias
- Curators and collectors
- Hall of fame
- Education facility
- Research facility
- Healthcare and hospitals
- Municipal libraries
- 100% increase in storage capacity with the same square footage.
- Adjustability for future storage possibilities.
- Fast return on investment.
- Protect and preserve with ergonomic access and maximum accessibility.
- Possibility to store in a climate-controlled environment that breathes and works well with any ventilation system.
- Diverse powder coat paint finishes for attractive storage.
- Mobile and static storage solutions as well as drawers, racks and other hardware for flexible browsing.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.