Mobile Racking Systems for Cold Storage
Treat your products with utmost care with high density mobile shelving and racking solutions for cold storage.
Beat the heat
Your goods or products may need a very specific onsite storage solution due to their size, shape, or temperature requirements. If it’s a requirement of your business or industry that your goods or products are kept in a cool or temperature-controlled environment, our high-density mobile storage solutions are right for you. We supply our cool storage solutions to a wide range of businesses and industries throughout the world, who wish to benefit from keeping their stock protected and at the right temperature. Composed of conventional racking and shelving installed on mobile bases, they will help prevent your stored items from deterioration. Adjustable, extendable and fully customizable, they can accommodate a range of uses, from walk-in freezer rooms to cold storage facilities and other temperature-controlled environments. Find out more about the benefits of our mobile high-density storage systems.
Our compact cold storage mobile racking and shelving systems combine high reliability and superior performance with effective energy savings. Operate at optimum efficiency, maximize your inventory and store it in ideal conditions without a financial freezer burn. There’s room to grow! Let us tailor your cold environment mobile storage solutions to your needs.
Types of items
- Cut Flowers
- Fresh Food
- Dairy Products
- Grocery Products
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Laboratories and Testing Facilities
- Climate Controlled Facilities
- Refrigerated, Cold and Frozen Evidence Storage
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Food Industry
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- Beverages Industry and Wineries
- Chemical industry
- Clean Rooms
- Fully customizable and expandable compact space saving design, which allow for many options and upgrades to suit most cold storage applications.
- Better inventory management since pallets can be easily located and accessed, which provides better stock management and rotation.
- Increased warehouse efficiency results in a higher return on investment.
- Products stored under the best conditions and health standards, preventing them from spoiling prematurely.
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL WITHIN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no obligation FREE design analysis including pricing, ROI, 2D and 3D renderings.