BUILT WITH MAXIMUM VERSATILITY AND STRENGHT
Besides looking after your immediate shelving needs, Aetnastak® cantilever shelving system is also an inspired choice for dealing with your future storage requirements. It’s no trouble at all to lengthen, shorten, relocate or attach existing units—all without the complications of added parts. Transform shelves from single-faced to double-faced (or vice versa) as the situation demands by adding or removing shelves on one side. While Aetnastak itself is designed as stationary shelving, it can be mounted on one of our mobile systems to get more out of your storage space.
Whatever configuration you use, you can count on their sturdy support. The rock-solid welded frames are built for lasting strength and rigidity. The shelves surpass industry standards, giving you all the capacity you could ask for.
OPTIMIZE AND GET RESULTS
Our Aetnastak® cantilever shelving system offers several unique features such as:
- A high-capacity solution at 50 lbs (22.5 kilos) per linear foot or 244 kg (538 pounds) per square meter.
- A wide selection of accessories and add-ons to suit your unique needs.
- A solution entirely adaptable to your needs, with the possibility of reconfiguring, shortening, joining or relocating sections.
- Powder coat finishes in different standard colors or custom color match option.
- End panels supplied in textured steel, as well as in other optional finishes.
- Welded frames, fourth bend shelf edges at the front and the back, shelf brackets with radial edges and base shelves are flush with the top surface of the bottom spreader channel, providing a continuous storage surface, etc.
We designed our Aetnastak® cantilever shelving system with the following benefits in mind:
- Optimize space utilization and maximize storage capacity.
- Safety and reliability; because of its strength (shelf edges have a fourth bend at the front and the back) and its welded frame construction for added rigidity, designed to meet seismic requirements.
- Flexibility; it offers a wide range of accessories and practical features.
- Aesthetics; an easy and pleasing design integration with various colors of powdered coat finishes and various materials for its end panels.
- A safe investment that yields high returns.
- Improved control and organization.
Discover more solutions that let you get the most out of your space
- Gondola Aetnastak® Cantilever
Overhead LED Aisle Lighting
Vertical Compartments & Artwork Bins
Related case studies
Salt Spring Island Public Library and Archives
Mobile Library Shelving and Storage
Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada
Library Mobile Shelving System for the Ringling College of Art and Design
Ringling College of Art and Design chose Montel for its wide range of top quality products.
Montel Mobile Shelving Library Storage Solutions
The industry benchmark in library storage, Montel offers compact and high-density filing and shelving solutions that address all of libraries' key needs and generate significant cost savings by optimizing space.
Why choose montel Storage Solutions?
GET FAST ROI FROM YOUR SQUARE FEET
SAVE AT LEAST 50% OF YOUR VALUE-GENERATING SPACE
work with storage-savvy experts
we manufacture the one and only solution: the best one
CUSTOMIZE STORAGE TO YOUR NEEDS
WE CAN HANDLE ANY WEIGHT, LENGTH, DEPTH, WIDTH OR HEIGHT
ORGANIZE YOUR SKUS BETTER
gain productivity. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & SECURITY ARE IMPROVED
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.