SmartShelf® 4-Post Hybrid Multi-Use Shelving System
SmartShelf® 4-post shelving storage system is an open-ended shelving alternative, which can be configured in countless ways and customized to hold a wide array of items. Designed with versatility in mind, it's a one-shelf-fits-all solution for myriad storage needs.
HOLD MORE, DO MORE
SmartShelf® is the smart alternative to regular shelving. Mix and match configurations! The hybrid four-post shelving system permits both full-depth and back-to-back shelving at once: either 16-inch back-to-back shelving separated by a central divider, or 32-inch full-depth shelves. This is great for efficiently storing both larger and smaller items within the same unit. The advantages don’t stop there. There are all sorts of handy permutations you can introduce, such as hooks and supports, shutter doors, cabinets, or lockable drawers for added security. For added mobility and capacity, mount units on one of our mobile carriages.
With two technologies within a single post frame, you can store virtually anything. This unique patented boltless shelving concept provides two alternatives which you can mix and match: shelving system with hooks requiring no tools for shelf adjustment capable of withstanding a load capacity of up to 300 lb per shelf, and shelving systems with shelf support & reinforcements capable of withstanding a load capacity of up to 500 lb per shelf.
OPTIMIZE AND GET RESULTS
SmartShelf® 4-post hybrid shelving systems offer several unique features such as:
- Shelves are boltless, which offers total ease to adjust shelves’ height to match items of varying sizes - no tools required.
- Adjustable threaded leveling feet are supplied for more stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Solidity and rigidity because of 16-gauge steel upright tie bars and because of 12-gauge steel longitudinal shelves supports.
- Durable powder-coat paint finishes, preventing marks and scratches.
- The possibility of adding fixed shelf units on mobile carts if you need more storage space.
- Four-ply laminated shelves to reduce the risk of injury, provide more rigidity to the shelves and protect stored items.
We designed SmartShelf® 4-post hybrid shelving systems with the following benefits in mind:
- Optimize space utilization by gaining more vertical and horizontal space.
- Maximize storage capacity.
- Neat and attractive finish with a wide variety of colors available and optional end panels in a variety or materials.
- Reduced operating costs.
- A rapid return on your investment: avoid renting or buying another building.
- A configurable and re-configurable solution which accommodates growth and adapts to your current and future storage needs.
- Ease of assembly.
- Improve control, organization, productivity and workflow.
- Enhances building and organizational marketability.
Mobile Door Cabinet
Overhead LED Aisle Lighting
Stainless Steel Countertop for Heavy-Duty Mobile Drawer Cabinet
Hardwood Countertop for Heavy-Duty Mobile Drawer Cabinet
Adjustable Hanging Bins
Sturdy Pull-Out Working Shelf
Vertical Compartments & Artwork Bins
Industrial Modular Drawers - 3 to 8 Compartments
Industrial Modular Drawers - 12 to 24 Compartments
Industrial Modular Drawers - 32 to 44 Compartments
Lockable Hinged Doors
Rolling Shutters Doors
SmartShelf® Shelving On Casters With Rolling Shutter Doors
Mobile System with Upfront Storage
Whiteboard End Panels
Universal Crossbars with Bike Supports
Universal Crossbars With Hanging Rods
Shoulder Pads support
Related case studies
Montel's Mobile Bike Rack System helped Vélomania safely store their client's bikes and equipment
Vélomania was looking for a storage solution that could safely hold all of its customers' bikes and equipment in a small space. Montel's SMARTSPACE 2MA and SMARTSPACE 2M mobile storage systems have enabled Vélomania to store more bikes and equipment, in less space, and safely.
Mobile Shelving for the History Colorado Center
See for yourself how Montel helped History Colorado completely reinvent its museum and anthropological storage with SmartShelf® 4-Post Hybrid Shelving System and a MOBILEX® Mechanical-Assist Mobile Storage System.
SmartShelf® 4-Post boltless shelving
Here is a benchmarking video comparing Montel's patented SmartShelf® boltless shelving versus the L&T commodity shelving commonly seen in the industry.
Why choose montel Storage Solutions?
GET FAST ROI FROM YOUR SQUARE FEET
SAVE AT LEAST 50% OF YOUR VALUE-GENERATING SPACE
work with storage-savvy experts
we manufacture the one and only solution: the best one
CUSTOMIZE STORAGE TO YOUR NEEDS
WE CAN HANDLE ANY WEIGHT, LENGTH, DEPTH, WIDTH OR HEIGHT
ORGANIZE YOUR SKUS BETTER
gain productivity. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & SECURITY ARE IMPROVED
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.