SafeAisle Powered Mobile Storage at NeoCon East 2010
October 12, 2010
As an event that prominently showcase the interior design, architectural and facilities management industries in the Mid-Atlantic region, Montel is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting its newly designed SafeAisle® high-density powered mobile storage system at this year's NeoCon East in Baltimore, MD on October 28-29, 2010. Visit Montel's booth #2243 at the Baltimore Convention Centre to learn more about the SafeAisle powered system. Exhibit hours are Thursday October 28 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) and Friday October 29 (9:00 am to 3:00 pm).
In a continuous improvement process to provide a high-quality storage product that meets the files and storage workspace environment needs and expectations of its clients, SafeAisle was developed with the highest standards of quality for safety, security, performance and durability.
Listed hereafter are the new key enhanced features of Montel’s SafeAisle:
· LED Guard Technology™ (Complete aisle-detection passive safety system) Patent Pending · Simple no-reset control
· Trendy design controls
· LED-friendly visual backlit indicators
· Audio feedback available (Adjustable sound, multilingual)
· Indicator lights (Locked, system error)
· Selection of control unit colors (Black, silver, charcoal grey)
· Adjustable infrared distance measuring sensors
· Entering opening aisle
· Entering closing aisle/programmable automatic carriage reversal
· Multi-tasking aisles
· PDA-friendly Wi-Fi remote control
· Sequential move or block move
Established in 1924, Montel Inc. is the pioneer of high-density mobile shelving storage system solutions in North America. Manufacturer of products for office, institutional and industrial applications, Montel’s achievements include some of the most prestigious projects in North America and around the world. Family-owned and privately held, the company serves clients through a network of Authorized Distributors throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. To learn more about Montel and/or for a no-obligation space storage analysis, contact us at 877-935-0236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.