Vertical grow shelving for leafy greens or microgreens
Grow more using less space. With our static and mobile indoor vertical grow shelving for leafy greens or microgreens, you will save space within the same footprint, multiplying your growing capacity.
HEALTHY SPACE. HEALTHY GROWTH. HEALTHY ROI.
Our vertical grow high-density shelving systems will allow you to grow more and use less space and water. Designed for indoor vertical farming applications, our systems are stable and easily configurable to optimize the costly footprint of your growing facility. With a wide range of sizes, capacities and accessories, you can customize your system to your crops requirements. Save energy, optimize space, improve security and maximize profits.
Vertical farming allows leafy greens, microgreens or medicinal cannabis growers to maximize the use of their vertical space for their high-density cultivation. While going vertically and stacking tiers on mobile carriages, they can ensure all crops are getting enough care and attention by automating the lighting, fertigation and irrigation integrated to their vertical farming installation. Smart scaling, smart technology, smart light and smart nutrition means fully controlled indoor farming. That's a smart investment!
The laws regarding indoor cannabis farming may differ from one area to another. In certain cases, exemptions are available for industrial, medical and / or agricultural purposes. Therefore, we urge you to look into international, federal, state and/or local laws. We legally supply our indoor farming systems and provide them solely to clients who are authorized to grow cannabis.
Types of items
- Organic greens
- Kale, chinese cabbage, cabbage and spinach
- Baby salad greens and sprouts
- Fruits such as melons and berries
- Basil, mint, oregano and other herbs
- Cannabis and marijuana
- Vegetables such as peppers and mushrooms
- Arugula, watercress, romaine and lettuce
- Research facility
- Hydroponic growers
- Aquaponic facilities
- Agriculture in controlled environments
- Flower rooms
- Vegetation rooms
- Building-integrated agriculture
- Tree farms
- Foliage nurseries
- Save valuable floorspace by utilizing every cubic foot available.
- Expand as you grow and multiply on-site yield within the same footprint. (Up to 14-tier with HI-BAY or HI-BAY Mobile)
- Installations provide literal tons of holding power, which can carry more plants but also water reservoirs, fuse boxes, fans, hoses and other equipment.
- Mount new shelving on your existing shelving, adding tiers on your mobile carriages when needed.
- Save up to 50% of your floor space and accommodate growth per cubic foot for other uses, with minimal wattage.
Related Case Study
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.