Vertical Grow Shelving for Leafy Greens or Microgreens
Grow much more using less space. With our static and mobile indoor vertical grow shelving for leafy greens or microgreens, you will save space within the same footprint, thus multiplying your growing capacity.
HEALTHY SPACE. HEALTHY GROWTH. HEALTHY ROI.
Our vertical grow high density shelving systems will allow you to grow more, using less space and water. Our systems designed for indoor vertical farming applications are stable and easily configurable to optimize the costly footprint of your growing facility. With a wide range of sizes, capacities and accessories, you can customize your system to your project requirements. Save energy, optimize space, maximize vertical growing, maximize profits, and improve security. Smart scaling, smart technology, smart light and smart nutrition means fully-controlled indoor farming. That's a smart investment!
Types of items
- Organic Greens
- Kale, Chinese Cabbage, Cabbage and Spinach
- Baby salad greens and sprouts
- Fruits such as Melons and berries
- Basil, Mint, Oregano and other Herbs
- Cannabis and Marijuana
- Vegetables such as Peppers and Mushrooms
- Arugula, Watercress, Romaine and Lettuce
- Research Facility
- Hydroponic Growers
- Aquaponic Facilities
- Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Flower Rooms
- Vegetation Rooms
- Building Intergreated Agriculture
- Tree Farms
- Foliage Nurseries
- Save valuable floorspace by utilizing every cubic foot available.
- Expand as you grow : multiply on-site yield within the same footprint. (Up to 14-tier with HI-BAY or HI-BAY MOBILE for microgreens or leafy greens.)
- Installations that provide literal tons of holding power, which can carry more than plants, but also water reservoirs, fuse boxes, fans, hoses and other equipment.
- A flexible solution : mount new shelving on your existing shelving, adding tiers when needed on your mobile carriages.
- Save up to 50% of your floor space and accomodate growth per cubic foot for other uses,with minimal wattage.
Related Case Study
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL WITHIN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no obligation FREE design analysis including pricing, ROI, 2D and 3D renderings.