Cannabis vertical growing systems for vegetation and flowering rooms
Simplify your work, maximize your profitability and reap the results with our static and mobile cannabis vertical growing systems for vegetation and flowering rooms.
Maximized capacity for maximized growing
With our mobile and static cannabis vertical growing systems for vegetation and flowering rooms, every aspect of your indoor grow, from temperature and relative humidity to lighting and fertigation can be controlled to a high degree regardless of variable weather outside. Most importantly, by expanding your system vertically on demand from a single tier system up to a 14-tier system, you can address your grow operations priorities: save energy, optimize space, maximize yields and profits, and improve security. See how you can achieve all of this!
The laws regarding indoor cannabis farming may differ from one area to another. In certain cases, exemptions are available for industrial, medical and / or agricultural purposes. Therefore, we urge you to look into international, federal, state and/or local laws. We legally supply our indoor farming systems and provide them solely to clients who are authorized to grow cannabis.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cannabis farms
- Vegetation rooms
- Research facilities
- Indoor farming companies
- Horticulture, floriculture and agriculture facilities
- Installations provide literal tons of holding power, which can carry more plants but also water reservoirs, fuse boxes, fans, hoses and other equipment.
- Mechanical-assist or powered mobile cultivation systems, with best-in-class safety solutions, allow workers to safely move one bench or multiple benches in unison.
- This investment will directly impact yield output.
- Our mobile horticulture benches increase your grow area and provide good airflow, light and canopy growth. Workers can also securely and easily access plants, for better maintenance and care.
- Our mobile benches solutions are upgradeable to multiple tiers on demand and allow flexible growing strategy while retaining your capital investment.
How did one of Montel's vertical farming solutions help this grow facility's Plant Tissue Culture Lab??
All Montel racking for vertical farming saves space so growers can care for more plants with less square footage.
SmartShelf easily adjustable static shelving in the tissue room.
Debra Sweeney, resident microbiologist and director of plant tissue culture at Harbor Farmz, is proud that her company is an industry leader in tissue-culture cloning. And we’re proud that Montel’s SmartShelf complements her team’s vigor and precision in the Harbor Farmz clone room.
Sweeney and her team have enough on their minds without having to think about whether their shelving is up to task. They oversee 1,200 tissue cultures and maintain each one on a two-week cycle. Fortunately, Montel SmartShelves are powder coated and adjustable in one-inch increments without special tools or a call to a service professional.
“We would never be able to do what we have to without vertical shelving,” said Debra.
But 1,200 vessels is just the start. Harbor Farmz plans to expand its tissue culture operations in the near future, and when that time comes, the SmartShelf system is easily expanded to continue their success with the shelving that supports them as well as their tissue cultures.
Why is finding the right equipment partner the major key to building out your vertical farm facility?
Related case studies
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.