AG tech vertical cultivation
There is no doubt that the right technology will help you be more efficient, consistent and informed about your facility and processes. That's why our ag-tech vertical systems are custom designed to meet your specific needs in all areas: fertigation, lighting, temperature control or automation.
Customized control. Increased profitability. Precision at all levels.
Make your farm a smart farm. In an increasingly competitive and regulated environment, ag-tech solutions will help distinguish the leaders in large-scale cultivation. With the aim of eliminating human error, creating unprecedented consistency in your cultivation facility and producing a quality cannabis crop with the maximum yield possible, we have designed ideal compact indoor vertical cultivation systems, in which you can integrate all necessary technologies to fully control your grow operation. Our vertical high-density cultivation systems will allow you to define the ideal environment at every stage of growth.
The laws regarding indoor cannabis farming may differ from one area to another. In certain cases, exemptions are available for industrial, medical and / or agricultural purposes. Therefore, we urge you to look into international, federal, state and/or local laws. We legally supply our indoor farming systems and provide them solely to clients who are authorized to grow cannabis.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cannabis farms
- Vegetation rooms
- Research facilities
- Indoor farming companies
- Horticulture, floriculture and agriculture facilities
- Make the most of your space and your budget with the best capacity and performance possible.
- This investment will directly impact yield output.
- Our mobile horticulture benches increase your grow area and provide good airflow, light and canopy growth. Workers can also securely and easily access plants, for better maintenance and care.
- Our mobile benches solutions are upgradeable to multiple tiers on demand and allow flexible growing strategy while retaining your capital investment.
Related Case Study
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.