Cannabis vertical growing systems for cloning stages
Effectively replicate your strain time and time again in an efficient and compact installation while significantly increasing yield. You can do just that with our cannabis vertical growing systems for cloning stages, by making the most of the available square footage in a grow.
Cloning made easy
As cannabis cultivation transitions into large scale facilities, growing practices are evolving. Today’s facilities are becoming truly state-of-the-art. As the demand for cannabis increases, so does the supply, and therefore the need to produce your crop efficiently. This is where our cannabis vertical growing systems for cloning stages are playing a huge role. Designed to fully control variables such as lighting, temperature, humidity and air quality, they will allow you to grow your host plant more efficiently and productively, by making the most out of your space.
The laws regarding indoor cannabis farming may differ from an area to another. In certain cases, exemptions are available for industrial, medical and / or agricultural purposes. Therefore, we urge you to look into international, federal, state and / or local laws in force. We legally supply our indoor farming systems and provide them solely to clients who are in authority to grow cannabis.
Types of items
- Cannabis and Marijuana
- Indica, Sativa and Hybrid-cross
- Irrigation & Fertigation Parts
- Ventilation Components
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cannabis Farms
- Vegetation Rooms
- Research Facilities
- Indoor Farming Companies
- Horticulture, Floriculture and Agriculture Facilities
- Installations that provide literal tons of holding power, which can carry more than plants, but also water reservoirs, fuse boxes, fans, hoses and other equipment.
- Mechanical-assist or powered mobile cultivation systems, with best-in-class safety solutions, allowing workers to move safely one bench or multiple benches in unison.
- Our mobile benches solutions are upgradeable to multiple tiers, on-demand, and allow flexible growing strategy while retaining your capital investment.
Related Case Study
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL WITHIN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no obligation FREE design analysis including pricing, ROI, 2D and 3D renderings.