Cannabis vertical growing systems for cloning stages
Effectively replicate your strain time and time again in an efficient and compact installation while significantly increasing yield. You can do just that with our cannabis vertical growing systems for cloning stages, by making the most of the available square footage in a grow.
Cloning made easy
As cannabis cultivation transitions into large-scale facilities, growing practices are evolving. Today’s facilities are becoming truly state of the art. As the demand for cannabis increases, so does the supply. Therefore, your need to produce your crop efficiently. This is where our cannabis vertical growing systems for cloning stages are playing a huge role. Designed to fully control variables such as lighting, temperature, humidity and air quality, they will allow you to grow your host plant more efficiently and productively by making the most out of your space.
The laws regarding indoor cannabis farming may differ from one area to another. In certain cases, exemptions are available for industrial, medical and / or agricultural purposes. Therefore, we urge you to look into international, federal, state and/or local laws. We legally supply our indoor farming systems and provide them solely to clients who are authorized to grow cannabis.
Types of items
- Cannabis and marijuana
- Indica, sativa and hybrids
- Irrigation and fertigation parts
- Ventilation systems
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cannabis farms
- Vegetation rooms
- Research facilities
- Indoor farming companies
- Horticulture, floriculture and agriculture facilities
- Installations provide literal tons of holding power, which can carry more plants but also water reservoirs, fuse boxes, fans, hoses and other equipment.
- Mechanical-assist or powered mobile cultivation systems, with best-in-class safety solutions, allow workers to safely move one bench or multiple benches in unison.
- Our mobile benches solutions are upgradeable to multiple tiers on demand and allow flexible growing strategy while retaining your capital investment.
Related Case Study
GET A FREE DESIGN ANALYSIS
RECEIVE A PROPOSAL IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS
Share your room layouts and dimensions with us and get a no-obligation FREE design analysis, including 2-D and 3-D renderings, pricing and ROI.