Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada
Immunotec Inc. is dedicated to making a positive difference in people’s health and lifestyle every day by offering research-driven nutritional products through its network of Independent Consultants worldwide. Headquartered with manufacturing facilities near Montreal, Canada, Immunotec Consultants generate nearly $50 Million in annual revenue.
Immunotec’s continual upward growth required additional inventory space. Additional SKU’s introduced to the marketplace required additional storage.
Immunotec's objectives were to increase storage capacity by 60% and enhance productivity by relocating fast moving SKU’s to another section of the warehouse thus reducing pick routes.
Montel HD industrial powered mobile storage systems mounted on pallet rack for heavy-duty storage were selected by Immunotec.
- Length: 58' Mobile Carriages
- Aisle Width: 8.75'
- System Height: 20'
- Load Capacity: 30,000 lb per Section
With the assistance of its local Authorized Montel Distributor, Solutions de rangement Prisma, Montel provided the following mobile racking systems:
- Powered systems with programmable soft start, cruising and controlled deceleration speed providing a safe storage environment
- Impact-resistant (against lift-trucks) Infrared Floor- Level Safety Sweep on both sides of the aisles protecting users and materials
- Passive Infrared Sensors (PIR), also known as Aisle Human Presence Detectors, preventing carriage movement in the event an aisle is occupied as it detects both movement and heat
- PIN-Controlled Access for added security
- Infrared Adjustable Proximity Sensor to adjust the distance between each carriage
- Impact-Resistant Zinc Housing Face panel Controls & Infrared Safety Sweeps
- Sealed membrane controls preventing dust infiltration, minimizing future maintenance.